Note: If you aren't comfortable attending, you can still support our association by donating. It is much needed and appreciated.
What You Need To Know
- We will follow Austin/Travis County COVID-19 Guidelines
- This is an in-person event
- Event Date: Tuesday, May 11th
- Event Location:
Cafe Blue 12800 Hill Country Blvd. Suite G-115 at 6-8 PM
- Event Cost: No cost for your ticket, but you pay for your dinner/drinks - order off the menu
- When you arrive, you'll have the option to choose your comfort level at the Happy Hour. RED = Keep your distance, wave hello please; Silver = Cautious, but comfortable with elbow or fist bump; Green = I'm okay with handshakes and normal distancing.
- You MUST register - don't just show up!
-You must have a mask to wear when entering the restaurant, going to the bathroom, and exiting the restaurant
- You must remain seated while at the table.
About Cafe Blue -
Aquatic blue lighting gives you the feeling of being in a tropical paradise, but in an Austin-casual atmosphere. Our award-winning menu is a celebration of coastal cuisine from around the world, with grilled fresh fish, Cajun creations, oysters, salads, steaks, and fresh seafood flown in daily.
Photo Credit: Carhart Photography