Note: If you aren't comfortable attending, you can still support our association by donating. It is much needed and appreciated.
What You Need To Know
- We will follow COVID-19 Guidelines
- This is an in-person event
- Event Date: Tuesday, March 9th
- Event Location: Easy Tiger at 6:00 PM
- Event Cost: No cost for your ticket, but you pay for your dinner/drinks - order off the menu
- You MUST register - don't just show up!
-You must have a mask to wear when entering the restaurant, going to the bathroom, and exiting the restaurant
- You must remain seated while at the table.
March Happy Hour
About Easy Tiger
Easy Tiger's in-house bakery offers a selection of Old World hearth breads, European-style pastries, and signature soft pretzels— all baked fresh daily.
Easy Tiger's wholesale bakery supplies hundreds of Austin's top restaurants, cafes, hotels, and grocery stores (H-E-B, Whole Foods Market, Randalls, and Fresh Plus) with fresh baked goods daily.
Austin Chronicle readers awarded Easy Tiger Best Bakery, Best Patio, and Best Happy Hour in Austin, and Easy Tiger was featured on PBS tasteMAKERS.
Head Doughpuncher David Norman was recently nominated for a prestigious James Beard Award.